Wednesday, August 31, 2011

OPI Nail Polish Color Review


Recently I went to Mall of Emirates and bought two new colors from OPI. My main purpose is for using them for french manicure however I can use them on their own as well if i choose to.

The white color is called "Alpine Snow". It applies easily. I put two coats and I'm pretty happy with the result. I believe three coats will be even better but I prefer to put two coats maximum.


The 2nd color is called "I'll Take The Cake", delicious name. It's light peachy color. Even with two coats you can hardly see the color. However for french manicure it's perfect. On it's own it's ok but the color will not be too visible. You'll get a light covering.




The cost is aed 34 each. The brush is big enough and easy to apply. The colors are pretty good for french manicure. The white "Alpine Snow" on it's own is great but not "I'll Take The Cake". Overall very happy with these colors.


"Alpine Snow" Rate: *****
 "I'll Take The Cake" Rate: ****

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I was wondering, which store/salon you got these from at MOE? I've been hunting everywhere for "I'll Take the Cake" - I've even tried getting something similar from Inglot and Essie but, it's just not the same : (
    Thanks so much in advance : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also wondering the same.. where did you get O.P.I from and how much were they?
    p.s. loved all colours actually :)
    Naha where did you get essie form??

    ReplyDelete