Wednesday, August 24, 2011

How Product Reviews Work

I buy new items all the time. Sometimes I love them other times it seems a waste of money. Since I'm located in the UAE it's a bit hard to find local places for product reviews. That's why I decided to blog about it. If you know me, you know that I'm very passionate about what I purchase and will give you my opinion on it.

My reviews include:

  •  products I buy and try out (make up, creams, polishes etc)
  • restaurants and food quality (taste, ambiance, price)
  • traveling and my experience (places I stayed, cleanliness, friendliness etc)
  • customer service and much more

My reviews will not be biast. I will give a fair review based on my experience. Even though most of the time the products I buy from Dubai are fantastic, I will still post if something is not satisfactory. This is just one person's opinion. I'm not intentionally going to give negative reviews on a product. Many of the products are made or come from US, China, Europe etc.

Here's is how I rate them:

[*****] totally cool, will recommend to my friends
[****] is good, will buy again
[*** satisfactory, it's good enough
[**] it's ok but not worth it
[*] total waste of money, will never buy it again


I buy everything with my own money. If somebody wants me to do  a review on their product they can contact me. If I didn't purchase a product and was given to me for free I will disclose this information.

Once in a while I will have give aways to my followers. So stay tuned and click on the follow button. Shipping charges may apply.

Let's get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment