Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Salsa Jeans Review




I went to Salsa a few days ago. No, not a restaurant but the jean store. I bought my 1st pair of Salsa jeans! I was in Festival City in Dubai just walking around and saw the store for the first time. I went in not intending to buy anything. However the sales lady was very helpful and asked me, what I was looking for. She showed me one pair of jeans and she said it gives a nice derriere. Since I'm always on the lookout of a good pair of jeans I decided to try them.
Front pocket has black leather type detail

On the back, both pockets have sequins

I didn't even look at the price tag I just put them on. They fit me like a glove! I must say they are the best pair of jeans that I have tried on in recent months. I decided to buy them right then and there. They are skinny low rise jeans and they give a "push up" effect. If you need some help like me, you would definitly love them. I wasn't blessed in that deparment so when I find a good pair of jeans I get so happy.
Magazine picture of my jeans. They are low rise and give a "push up" effect
I paid aed 515. When I got home I noticed under the top sticker price was another sticker price of
aed 495. I guess it's a popular jean and they increased their price. I hope after this review, they don't increase their price again, otherwise I'll be forced to be on the lookout for another brand:)


One more side note. I found the brand online and the same pair of jeans was 89.90 Euro. About aed 30 less and they ship for FREE in Europe. Whoever is in Europe is so lucky and I feel so jeanlous:)

Rate: *****

2 comments:

  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :mrhamdnloanoffer@gmail.com
    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:
    Contact Us At :mrhamdnloanoffer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete