Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ardell Eyelash Adhesive Review


I use fake eyelashes once in awhile. I've tried many different eyelash adhesive before. I'm not in favor of any particular brand. So when I saw this one in the pharmacy I became interested because it said that it's dark. Now, I don't know about you, but I'm tired of white eyelash adhesives because my eyeliner gets damaged and I have to fix the mess from the adhesive. 


I liked that Ardell Eyelash Adhesive because it dries dark. At first the color is kind of gray but then it changes to a dark shade. My eyeliner stayed on and I didn't have to fix my eyeliner. I was thrilled.
This swatch is when I first applied it, on the outside you can already see slight color change.
Overall I'm happy with this adhesive and will buy it again when I need it.

Rate: *****

No comments:

Post a Comment