Thursday, September 1, 2011

Baskin-Robbins Cotton Candy Ice Cream Review

I enjoy having  a sweet once in awhile. When I do have it I want to enjoy it. I buy the best possible sweets out there because I don't want to waste my calories on so-so sweets:) All the ladies out there I'm sure you know what I mean.

I love ice cream, that's my favorite treat. Recently I went to Baskin-Robbins in Spinnes in Dubai. I looked through all the wonderful and colorful ice creams. I couldn't decide. After a few taste tests I chose
Cotton Candy Ice Cream.  When I was little I loved Cotton Candy but I'd never had it in ice cream form.

I fell in love with the first lick. I really did! It was cotton candy but cold. lol The colors are pretty cute and girly. No offence to boys that love cotton candy:) I chose one scoop of ice cream and since I can't eat the container I chose the sugary cone.  I didn't add anything else to it like nuts or sprinkles. I checked on their site the nutrition content, at 8g of fat and 160 calories this colorful ice cream was worth a try. And it was perfect on its own.

I can't wait to treat myself to this treat again. Simply delicious!

I couldn't take a picture of my ice cream cause I was too busy licking. Go on their site and check them out. http://www.baskinrobbins.com

Rate:*****

No comments:

Post a Comment